DISCLAIMER

I do not publish comments that are left anonymously. I expect people to take responsibility for what they say.

If you comment anonymously, I won't even read it. All comments are sent to my email address prior to publication. When I see that a comment was left by "ANONYMOUS", I delete it without opening it. If you don't care enough to take responsibility for what you say, then I don't care enough to know what it is you've said.

What is always welcome is open discussion in a spirit of mutual respect.

Share It If You Like It

If you read something you like, feel free to share it on fb or twitter or email the link. It helps to spread the word! Thanks.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sick Again
















Little guy is sick again. He's been running a fever and screaming at night. It's not very fun. But he's still really cute.


See:










4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:23 AM

    It's great to see little Jacob is already crawling. The first year is always the hardest with all the colds and daycare issues. Hope little Jacob gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:39 PM

    Probably has an ear infection. When he's about 11-12 months, I highly recommend getting tubes in his ears...it cuts their ear infections down a lot. Their eustacian tubes are so small that it doesn't take much to get them backed up. Ear tubes (and it is a simple, simple procedure) help the ears to drain. The tubes fall out when they're about 3-4 years old and by then their immune system is a whole lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Terri:

    It is an ear infection. Everytime he gets a cold he gets an ear infection. Thanks for the advice. It's something Lesley and I have heard about it. We'll talk to his doctor about at Jacob's next appointment.

    ReplyDelete