DISCLAIMER

I do not publish comments that are left anonymously. I expect people to take responsibility for what they say.

If you comment anonymously, I won't even read it. All comments are sent to my email address prior to publication. When I see that a comment was left by "ANONYMOUS", I delete it without opening it. If you don't care enough to take responsibility for what you say, then I don't care enough to know what it is you've said.

What is always welcome is open discussion in a spirit of mutual respect.

Share It If You Like It

If you read something you like, feel free to share it on fb or twitter or email the link. It helps to spread the word! Thanks.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Everything Is Good

As Shannon pointed out in the comments, everything is good in our world. Life is pretty routine these days.

There is a great line in the Simpson's episode "A Milhouse Divided". This is the episode in which Milhouse's parents get a divorce. Homer is talking to Milhouse's dad, who is warning Homer not to take his marriage to Marge for granted. Homer responds completely confident in his relationship with Marge, "Marge and I have one thing that can never be broken: a strong marriage built on a solid foundation of routine."

That's pretty much our life right now. We're going to work, coming home, spending our evenings together, visiting friends occasionally, and pretty much following the routine.We're trying hard to keep Jacob on a schedule, but when we think we've got it down (he's going to bed at 8:30 pretty regularly), he goes and decides to stay up and play until 11:00. He's kind of funny that way. We keep working with him, to regularize his schedule. It's actually kind of fun.

Speaking of The Simpson's, I loved the movie. Oh man, I laughed for an hour and a half.

Anyway, that's it from Jamie, Lesley and Jacob-land.

I put a disclaimer about placing comments on the blog over in the side bar. If you want to leave a comment, make sure you see that first.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:51 PM

    I read the disclaimer...should there be a hyphen between Jacob and land?

    Just kidding.

    Seriously though, does it need to be hyphenated?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, don't listen to him. He's the only one who thinks he's funny.

    ReplyDelete