DISCLAIMER

I do not publish comments that are left anonymously. I expect people to take responsibility for what they say.

If you comment anonymously, I won't even read it. All comments are sent to my email address prior to publication. When I see that a comment was left by "ANONYMOUS", I delete it without opening it. If you don't care enough to take responsibility for what you say, then I don't care enough to know what it is you've said.

What is always welcome is open discussion in a spirit of mutual respect.

Share It If You Like It

If you read something you like, feel free to share it on fb or twitter or email the link. It helps to spread the word! Thanks.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Healthy Baby


Jacob had a regular doctor's visit this week. He's a healthy little guy. The doctor's words were something to the order of: "I'm really impressed with how well he's doing."

The low-down is basically this: Jacob is 8 months old. He was 7 weeks early. His adjusted age is only 6 1/2 months old then. The doctor said that he is doing things that 9 month olds usually do.

Can you tell I'm a proud daddy?

He is amazing. A long time ago, Lesley and I were visiting some friends. The mom in the family told us, "You know, you hear people talk about having a kid as 'miraculous', 'life changing', 'fulfilling', 'amazing'. The fact is having a kid is fun." She was dead on.

Oh, and by the way, the doctor said one more ear infection and he's getting tubes. Doc asked which color would we like. He was serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment